June 24, 2017
We made the best grilled pizza the other night for dinner and I have to share the recipe. Super easy to make and perfect for summer get-togethers.
See below for details!
We made two different pizzas, one with meat and veggies and one margherita style. Both were definitely a win.
Here is what you'll need:
Thin crust pizza dough - we used Pilsbury
Meat - 1 package of pepperoni
Veggies - peppers (1 red, 1 yellow), 1 onion, 1 yellow zucchini squash, 2 medium tomatoes
Cheese - 1 bag of shredded mozzarella, 1 package of fresh mozzarella
Sauce - 1 can of pizza sauce
Other ingredients - fresh basil, olive oil, salt & pepper
How to make it:
Chop veggies (peppers, onion, zucchini squash) and sauté with olive oil in frying pan.
Slice tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.
Chop fresh basil for topping.
1. Heat grill up with the heat on high (at least 550 degrees).
2. Roll out dough and coat one side with olive oil (this side will go down on the grill).
3. Place dough on hot grill and cook for 3 minutes with lid open. Make sure to check the dough, it should have light grill marks and be able to peal off easily when done.
4. Coat other side with olive oil, flip dough over, and repeat.
5. When dough is grilled, bring inside and top.
6. For meat and veggie pizza: add a layer of sauce, sprinkle mozzarella cheese, add pepperoni, then top with veggies. I like to add salt & pepper and olive oil on top.
7. For margherita pizza: add a layer of sauce and top with fresh mozzarella and tomato. Add basil after grilling so it doesn't shrivel up.
8. Add pizzas to the grill for another 3 minutes, or when cheese is melted.
9. Take off the grill and let cool, then you're ready to serve!
That One Thing Between You & What You Want
October 31, 2017
Easy & Healthy Sweet Potato Soup
September 13, 2017
DIY Distressed Denim
March 13, 2017
March 10, 2017
21 Days of Sobriety
February 23, 2018
New Year, Same Me
January 10, 2018